Course for girl goalies
Norwich City Community Sports Foundation is holding a special eight-week ‘Girls Only’ goalkeeper course, starting on Monday January 24 and continuing until Monday April 4.
The course will take place at Thorpe St Andrew High School (on a 3G surface, moulded boots only), Norwich from 5-6pm and is open to girls aged seven to 13.
The cost of this course is �24.
The sessions will be run by Norwich City Community Sports Foundation (CSF) and have been organised to give girls guidance on being a goalkeeper.
Areas that will be covered are: handling, footwork, diving, distribution, high balls.
You may also want to watch:
Call Emma Fletcher on 01603 761122 for details and an application form.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts