Course for girl goalies
Norwich City Community Sports Foundation is holding a special eight-week ‘Girls Only’ goalkeeper course, starting on Monday January 24 and continuing until Monday April 4.
The course will take place at Thorpe St Andrew High School (on a 3G surface, moulded boots only), Norwich from 5-6pm and is open to girls aged seven to 13.
The cost of this course is �24.
The sessions will be run by Norwich City Community Sports Foundation (CSF) and have been organised to give girls guidance on being a goalkeeper.
Areas that will be covered are: handling, footwork, diving, distribution, high balls.
You may also want to watch:
Call Emma Fletcher on 01603 761122 for details and an application form.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 2 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 3 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Boro set to sign Premier League forward ahead of Norwich trip
- 6 'There isn't one team that stands out' - Bees' boss on promotion fight
- 7 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 8 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 9 Connor Southwell: Sorting Todd’s contract is City’s next big mission
- 10 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers