MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries assume control in promotion race after Coventry win
Norwich City's 2-0 victory over Coventry has seen them reassume control of the promotion race - and you can recap all the action, analysis and reaction from our correspondents at St Andrews via our matchday blog.
Teemu Pukki gave City the lead in the first half after latching onto a cute pass from Emi Buendia. The Finn then returned the favour as the Argentine tapped in a second on the cusp of half-time.
Norwich then entered game management mode. The real damage was inflicted in the first half and there looked a real gulf in class for large portions of that game.
Coventry recorded a 1-1 draw against the injury-plagued Canaries back in November. Marco Stiepermann was deployed as a makeshift striker due to injuries to Adam Idah, Teemu Pukki and Jordan Hugill.
Ex-City striker Robins is looking to keep the Sky Blues in the Championship, but their dip in from has seen them slide into the bottom five. Norwich's win has seen them move four points clear at the summit of the table.
- You can recap all the action with our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries win clash of the top two
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' stirring 1-0 Championship win against Brentford
- 3 Not so fast Thomas. Farke dismisses Brentford boss claims after 1-0 City win
- 4 Farke would rather have a drink with Guardiola than Town's new boss next season
- 5 City ready to fight fire with fire against Toney and the Bees
- 6 'Quality' City loanee 'unlucky with injuries' during Rovers spell, says Johnson
- 7 Millwall forward praises City's defensive steel
- 8 Norwich City v Brentford: everything you need to know
- 9 'Massive' - City fans full of praise after vital Brentford win
- 10 City take 'massive step' to the Premier League admits McLean