MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries assume control in promotion race after Coventry win
Norwich City's 2-0 victory over Coventry has seen them reassume control of the promotion race - and you can recap all the action, analysis and reaction from our correspondents at St Andrews via our matchday blog.
Teemu Pukki gave City the lead in the first half after latching onto a cute pass from Emi Buendia. The Finn then returned the favour as the Argentine tapped in a second on the cusp of half-time.
Norwich then entered game management mode. The real damage was inflicted in the first half and there looked a real gulf in class for large portions of that game.
Coventry recorded a 1-1 draw against the injury-plagued Canaries back in November. Marco Stiepermann was deployed as a makeshift striker due to injuries to Adam Idah, Teemu Pukki and Jordan Hugill.
Ex-City striker Robins is looking to keep the Sky Blues in the Championship, but their dip in from has seen them slide into the bottom five. Norwich's win has seen them move four points clear at the summit of the table.
- You can recap all the action with our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell above
- 1 CHAMPIONS RECAP: City lift the Championship trophy at Oakwell
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-2 Championship finale against Barnsley
- 3 Tettey fights back the tears after emotional City farewell
- 4 'You cannot ask for a better goodbye' - Farke salutes departing City duo
- 5 What does Pukki injury mean for City's transfer plans?
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-2 Barnsley draw
- 7 Farke reveals title celebration curbs
- 8 Norwich City's title presentation in pictures
- 9 Super sub Idah earns champions City a draw at Barnsley
- 10 Farke's fears for injured McLean's Euro hopes