Crabs are caught out by United
Cromer Town were the big losers at the top of the Premier Division.A David Lawrence treble helped Halvergate United to a 5-1 win at Cabbell Park, with Dean Harper and Jamie Long also on target against a team that took the lead after just two minutes, when Paul Bradshaw scored.
Cromer Town were the big losers at the top of the Premier Division.
A David Lawrence treble helped Halvergate United to a 5-1 win at Cabbell Park, with Dean Harper and Jamie Long also on target against a team that took the lead after just two minutes, when Paul Bradshaw scored.
The Crabs are fourth in the table, 18 points behind leaders Wroxham Reserves, from four games less.
The Yachtsmen's second string were 3-0 winners at Acle United, two goals from Ben Morgan and one from Colin Wines helping to maintain their 12-point advantage over Norwich Union, who were 2-0 winners over Sprowston Athletic, Kyle Halsey and Lee Cosgrove earning the points.
You may also want to watch:
Blofield United, in third, dropped two points when they were held 2-2 at home by Hempnall. Alex Jefferies and Chris O'Brien were on target for Blofield, with Tom Halliwell and Steve Barnes scoring for the visitors.
Norfolk Senior Cup finalists Sheringham were
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 City players greeted by special messages from fan groups
2-1 winners at Mattishall (Gary Starling).
Dersingham Rovers went down 3-1 at home to Beccles, their contribution coming from Cameron Copeland, while Jon Blofeld and Scott Woodcock scored the goals that gave North Walsham a
2-1 win at Brandon Town, whose goal came from Mark Winstone.
In Division One, the top two were beaten. Leaders Loddon United went down 2-0 at Scole, where James Edwards and an own goal earned the hosts the points. Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves - level on points but from five games more - went down 2-1 at Sole Bay, Samuel Oliver and an own goal earning the points.
Holt United joined them on 52 points with a 4-1 win at Sprowston Wanderers. The hosts' goal came from a visiting player, with Tony Blowers (2), Matthew Sanders and Thomas Graver also on the scoresheet.
An own goal helped St Andrews to a 3-2 win over Gayton United. Charlie Bartram and James Crane also netted for Saints, with Jon Bunting and Nicholas Bunting on target for Gayton.