Cromer nip into top spot
Cromer Town have taken over at the top of the Anglian Combination Premier Division with a 2-0 win over hosts Hempnall.
David Harwood provided both goals and the result saw the Crabs rise one place to nip into top spot as leaders Mattishall lost 2-0 to visitors St Andrews (Ben Jervis and Ben Welham) which saw them drop to third.
Blofield United have also overtaken them after gaining a 3-0 victory at basement side Brandon Town with a brace from Sean Brown and a Greg Murphy goal.
Dersingham Rovers were 2-0 victors over visiting Spixworth with Thomas Nicol and Tim Kirby on the scoresheet.
Acle United returned from Loddon United with a 2-0 win too thanks to goals from Joseph Marsden and Ben Morgan.
You may also want to watch:
Wroxham Reserves gained three points from their 3-0 win over hosts Norwich St Johns.
Hitting the net for the Yachtsmen were Matthew Banham, Ashley Mitchell and Stewart Barker.
- 1 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 4 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 5 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 6 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 7 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 8 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 9 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
Meanwhile, in Division One Wells Town still head the table after a 2-1 win at Corton. Their scorers were Scott Gray and Kent Cooper while Stuart Bloomfield replied for the hosts.
Second-placed Long Stratton were 3-0 winners when they visited Stalham Town with Andrew Harvey netting twice and Shaun Flint adding the other goal.
Luke Rackham scored for Wymondham as the Rooks took all three points at Bradenham Wanderers with the game’s only goal.
Bungay Town and visitors Sprowston Athletic shared the spoils as Dale Gowing and Simon Brighten scored one apiece.
Darren Nichols scored a brace in Horsford United’s 3-1 win over Caister with Scott McKinney adding the other and Lee Turner netting for the hosts.
A Shaun Belton goal was all Hindringham had to show for the game against Reepham Town as the Robins scored four times with Kevin Winkworth’s two goals and Mark Ramm and James Page netting one each.
The game at Poringland Wanderers with Watton United as postponed because of the pitch.