Cromer rise to top spot
A top-of the-table clash saw Cromer rise two places to replace Beccles in top spot in the Anglian Combination Premier Division.Beccles are now in second after the 3-1 defeat at the hands of the Crabs.
A top-of the-table clash saw Cromer rise two places to replace Beccles in top spot in the Anglian Combination Premier Division.
Beccles are now in second after the 3-1 defeat at the hands of the Crabs.
Cromer's goals were a brace by Karl Horton and one by Daniel Cullington, with Kevin Waterman replying for Beccles.
North Walsham drop from second to third after losing 2-1 to visitors Mattishall on Friday night. Lee Clarke scored for the Angels and Terry Hill and Duncan Hewitt for Mattishall.
You may also want to watch:
Wroxham Reserves hit a magnificent seven goals at Loddon United who replied with an own goal. Netting for the Yachtsmen were Dnaiel Boswell with a brace, Paul Cook, Leighton Miller, Oliver King, Matt Banham and an own goal.
St Andrews were 2-0 winners over visitors Sheringham with Danny Pennell and Kyle Downes on the scoresheet.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 4 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 5 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 9 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
Quite a few games in the Anglian Combination were postponed because of the adverse weather conditions.
In the Premier Division Acle United v Spixworth United, Blofield United v Brandon Town, Hempnall v Dersingham Rovers and Sprowston Athletic v Watton United all failed to go ahead.
And in Division One Long Stratton v Caister, Reepham Town v Scole United were postponed and Sole Bay United v Wymondham Town abandoned.
Poringland stay top of the Division One table despite losing 4-1 at home to third-placed Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves.
The Suffolk side's scorers were Rory French (2), Paul Highfield and Leon Harewood with Vaughan Stevenson replying.
Hindringham (Scott Gray) drew 1-1 with visitors Horsford United (Steven Tidy).
Norwich St Johns put four past Holt United with two in reply. The city side's goals were from Graham Carr, Matthew Racher, Aaron Kay and Luke Tuttle, with Kevin Moore and Matt Patterson netting for the Owls.
Hosts Wells Town (Tom East, Daniel Grocott) lost 3-2 to Corton (Ross Brown, Elliott Dawes, Ryan Bloomfield).