Cup holders Gimingham to face Runton in the final
This season’s Nicholson’s of Stalham Benevolent Cup final will be between holders Gimingham, who visited Coltishall and went through 3-1 after extra time, where they will meet Runton, who travelled to East Ruston and won by the same 3-1 scoreline.
The R E W Subsidiary Cup final sees Second Division Buxton Reserves, who saw off Haisboro Athletic by a 5-2 margin, take on Horning who themselves travelled to Mundesley and returned home 6-3 winners.
In the Slater and Frith Division One there were wins for Aldborough Lions 5-2 over North Walsham Old Boys, Corpusty 4-2 away at Hickling whilst North Walsham ‘A’ returned home 3-1 victors from their trip to Ludham.
Worstead added three more points to their tally at the top of the Wayford Nurseries Division Two with a 4-2 away success at Aylsham ‘A’. Lyng’s George Abbott netted four of his side’s six goals at home to Felmingham, others coming from Levi Lee & Chris Staples with the visitors netting twice.
A brace from Daniel Rouse, one apiece from Jason Thurbon and James Jarvis set up Holt ‘A’s 4-0 away win at Corpusty Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Holt Colts clipped Cawston’s wings in the Knights Trophies Division Three where a Freddie Jackson goal was enough to claim all three points for the home side.
Mundesley Reserves hit five away at Erpingham Reserves who replied twice while Sutton Rangers were 2-1 winners away at Glaven Valley.
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 3 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 4 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 5 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City