Cup holders Gimingham to face Runton in the final
This season’s Nicholson’s of Stalham Benevolent Cup final will be between holders Gimingham, who visited Coltishall and went through 3-1 after extra time, where they will meet Runton, who travelled to East Ruston and won by the same 3-1 scoreline.
The R E W Subsidiary Cup final sees Second Division Buxton Reserves, who saw off Haisboro Athletic by a 5-2 margin, take on Horning who themselves travelled to Mundesley and returned home 6-3 winners.
In the Slater and Frith Division One there were wins for Aldborough Lions 5-2 over North Walsham Old Boys, Corpusty 4-2 away at Hickling whilst North Walsham ‘A’ returned home 3-1 victors from their trip to Ludham.
Worstead added three more points to their tally at the top of the Wayford Nurseries Division Two with a 4-2 away success at Aylsham ‘A’. Lyng’s George Abbott netted four of his side’s six goals at home to Felmingham, others coming from Levi Lee & Chris Staples with the visitors netting twice.
A brace from Daniel Rouse, one apiece from Jason Thurbon and James Jarvis set up Holt ‘A’s 4-0 away win at Corpusty Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Holt Colts clipped Cawston’s wings in the Knights Trophies Division Three where a Freddie Jackson goal was enough to claim all three points for the home side.
Mundesley Reserves hit five away at Erpingham Reserves who replied twice while Sutton Rangers were 2-1 winners away at Glaven Valley.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal