Born: Huntingdon (Oct 18, 1990)
Height: 6ft, 1in.
You may also want to watch:
Weight: 12st, 12lbs.
Date signed: July 1, 2009
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City
- 10 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
Signed from: Academy
Contract: June 2010 with a one-year option
City debut: TBC
International Honours: Republic of Ireland Under-19 captain
With the ability to operate effectively both in the centre of defence or as a centre forward, Academy scholar Danny Kelly joined the professional ranks at Colney on July 1 this year. The Republic of Ireland under-19 captain agreed a one-year deal with a one-year option after impressing during his two-year scholarship.
Danny played 28 times last season for the successful Academy under-18 side, scoring seven times, including a hat-trick in their 5-1 victory over Charlton Athletic back in November 2007. With Danny looking equally at home in defence or attack many observers have drawn a comparison with former Norwich City youth product Chris Sutton who of course began his career as a defender before being switching to a striking role.