Diss stay in second after home victory
RIDGEONS ONE: Diss Town consolidated second place in Ridgeons Division One after a 2-1 win over visitors Ipswich Wanderers with Jordan Rocastle and Dan Wynne netting.
Thetford Town hit four goals at Cornard to take home three welcome points with Matt Dixon and Danny Jones both getting on the scoresheet twice.
Mid-table Fakenham Town shared six goals with Team Bury with Ben Coe, Steven Harvey and Dan Savory scoring for the Ghosts.
Meanwhile, Gorleston pocketed the points from 4-1 win at Godmanchester with Chris Bond, an own goal, Mitch Forbes and Chris Sandford providing the final scoreline.
Downham Town were 3-0 winners over visiting Halstead (two from Neil Goodbourne and one by Lewis Hewit) while March Town returned from Long Melford with a 1-0 victory.
You may also want to watch:
Swaffham Town drew 2-2 with visitors Saffron Walden Town after an entertaining game. Jack Webber was brought down in the box as he teed up a shot and though Joe Jackson’s penalty was saved he thrashing the rebound into the roof of the net. Corey Shields and Jackson combined well to set-up the second Swaffham goal, Jackson placing the shot into a bottom corner.
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes