Diss stay in second after home victory
RIDGEONS ONE: Diss Town consolidated second place in Ridgeons Division One after a 2-1 win over visitors Ipswich Wanderers with Jordan Rocastle and Dan Wynne netting.
Thetford Town hit four goals at Cornard to take home three welcome points with Matt Dixon and Danny Jones both getting on the scoresheet twice.
Mid-table Fakenham Town shared six goals with Team Bury with Ben Coe, Steven Harvey and Dan Savory scoring for the Ghosts.
Meanwhile, Gorleston pocketed the points from 4-1 win at Godmanchester with Chris Bond, an own goal, Mitch Forbes and Chris Sandford providing the final scoreline.
Downham Town were 3-0 winners over visiting Halstead (two from Neil Goodbourne and one by Lewis Hewit) while March Town returned from Long Melford with a 1-0 victory.
You may also want to watch:
Swaffham Town drew 2-2 with visitors Saffron Walden Town after an entertaining game. Jack Webber was brought down in the box as he teed up a shot and though Joe Jackson’s penalty was saved he thrashing the rebound into the roof of the net. Corey Shields and Jackson combined well to set-up the second Swaffham goal, Jackson placing the shot into a bottom corner.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression