Division Two leaders surrender 100 per cent record
Most of the Division One teams were involved in the first round of the Sound and Vision Junior League Cup.
Dereham Town A staged a fine comeback in their tie at Rockland United, coming back from 3-1 down to score three times in the second half to run out 4-3 winners.
Feltwell United proved too strong for Bridgham United netting three times without reply while Gressenhall were comfortable 5-1 home winners over Swaffham Town A.
Shropham United won at Northwold S&SC by the odd goal of three while Shipdham made progress to the next round with a 4-1 home win over Narborough.
The only match in Division One saw Morley Village beat Tacolneston 2-1.
You may also want to watch:
The Division Two leaders Sporle surrendered their 100% record, being held to a goalless draw by West End. Their closest rivals Castle Acre Swifts maintained their 100% status with an impressive 5-2 win away to Thurton & Ashby.
North Elmham won 5-1 at Methwold Rovers to move up to third while Nostro jump over Necton into fifth after beating them 3-0. Yaxham are sixth after their 4-2 home win over Hethersett Athletic and Breckland Wanderers beat bottom club Cockers by the odd goal of seven.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return
The Division Three leaders Scarning United increased their lead at the top of the table to four points with a 5-0 home win over Great Cressingham. Second placed Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves were held to a 1-1 draw at Marham Wanderers while Splitz United in third place lost 2-1 to Bawdeswell to lose their unbeaten record.
Rampant Horse are up to fourth after a 4-1 win at Stoke Ferry. Tugas United won 3-1 at Colkirk while Diss Town A ran out 4-0 home winners over Narborough Reserves.
Hingham Athletic Reserves were 3-1 home winners over Rockland United Reserves and Wendling are still looking for their first league win after being beaten 2-0 at home by Mattishall A.
North Elmham Reserves continue to lead Division Four after winning 8-2 at Tacolneston Reserves and second-placed Shropham United Reserves also won, beating Nostro Reserves 4-1.
Litcham are up to third after winning 3-1 at home to Yaxham Reserves while Walsingham United continue to move up the table after a 4-1 home win over Methwold Rovers Reserves.
Castle Acre Swifts Reserves secured their first win of the season, beating Shipdham Reserves by the odd goal of three while Dereham Cockers United did likewise with a 3-0 home win over Methwold United to leave Methwold rooted at the foot of the table.