Double striker blow for Hilton
Wroxham boss Damian Hilton has been hit by a double injury blow ahead of today's tough FA Cup first qualifying round trip to Kirkley & Pakefield.Marksmen Lee Gilman and Andy Key are rated only 50-50 by Hilton.
Wroxham boss Damian Hilton has been hit by a double injury blow ahead of today's tough FA Cup first qualifying round trip to Kirkley & Pakefield.
Marksmen Lee Gilman and Andy Key are rated only 50-50 by Hilton.
“Gilman has been carrying a painful ankle for several games and he had to come off at Swaffham on Tuesday,” he said. “Andy Key also got a knock and because of those doubts I'm naming every player I have of Ridgeons standard on the team sheet.”
Kirkley boss Nick Shorten - boosted by the arrival of talented teenage striker Chris Henderson from Gorleston - knows it will be a tough afternoon at Walmer Road.
You may also want to watch:
“We will need to be at our very best all over the park,” said Shorten. “It is a game that we are all looking forward to and we will be giving it our very best shot.”
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 3 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 4 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 5 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 6 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 7 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 9 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win