Watch highlights of City’s 2-0 friendly win over Dynamo Dresden
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City maintained their perfect start to pre-season with a 2-0 win over Dynamo Dresden - and now you can watch highlights of the Canaries’ latest friendly success of their training camp in Germany.
Daniel Farke’s team shook off a few cobwebs from the disastrous final stages of their Premier League relegation campaign when they thrashed League One side MK Dons at Colney last Friday.
That was followed by a 3-0 win over SC Verl on Monday as a week in the North Rhine-Westphalia region began, against a team who earned promotion to the third tier of German football last season.
Wednesday brought a game against a team who were relegated to the third tier last season, taking on Dynamo Dresden in Delbruck and winning 2-0 thanks to goals from strikers in either half.
Teemu Pukki opened the scoring after being teed up by Marco Stiepermann and new arrival Jordan Hugill made sure of the win after the break with a tidy finish to cap a flowing team move, turning a Danel Sinani pass into the top corner during his first appearance in Canaries colours.
You may also want to watch:
The tour concludes against Bundesliga II side Darmstadt on Saturday, before returning home for a League Cup first round trip to Luton on Saturday, September 5, which City will be missing as many as 15 players for due to international duty.
- Take a look at the highlights in full above
- 1 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 4 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 5 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 6 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 7 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 9 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
- You can also listen to the latest edition of the Pink Un Podcast above, as our group football editor Paddy Davitt reports from Germany, as he follows City’s progress