Can you name all of City’s goal-scorers against Ipswich during the last 25 years?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
How well can you remember the East Anglian Derby battles of the last 25 years?
Here’s your opportunity to test your memory of matches between Norwich and Ipswich since the early 1990s, by naming every Canaries goal-scorer during that period.
City are unbeaten in the last eight derbies and Town have not enjoyed the local bragging rights for over eight years but can you remember who scored the goals in those games?
There have been plenty of goals during those last eight games, with City scoring 18 in that time, including the famous 4-1 home success and 5-1 away win under Paul Lambert during 2010-11.
That 5-1 win at Portman Road is the Canaries’ biggest ever winning margin in the 99 games since the first Football League meeting of the rivals in September 1946, Town winning that one 5-0 in Suffolk in Division Three South.
You may also want to watch:
• Test your memory inside five minutes by pressing play on the quiz above
- 1 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 2 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 4 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 5 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 6 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 7 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment