Can you name all of City’s goal-scorers against Ipswich during the last 25 years?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
How well can you remember the East Anglian Derby battles of the last 25 years?
Here’s your opportunity to test your memory of matches between Norwich and Ipswich since the early 1990s, by naming every Canaries goal-scorer during that period.
City are unbeaten in the last eight derbies and Town have not enjoyed the local bragging rights for over eight years but can you remember who scored the goals in those games?
There have been plenty of goals during those last eight games, with City scoring 18 in that time, including the famous 4-1 home success and 5-1 away win under Paul Lambert during 2010-11.
That 5-1 win at Portman Road is the Canaries’ biggest ever winning margin in the 99 games since the first Football League meeting of the rivals in September 1946, Town winning that one 5-0 in Suffolk in Division Three South.
You may also want to watch:
• Test your memory inside five minutes by pressing play on the quiz above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 6 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 7 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 8 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 9 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?