Eat, Sleep, Drink Norwich City: We’re playing a new tune now!
- Credit: Archant
For Canaries fans across the globe the new 2017-18 season is shaping up to be something special. Daniel Farke’s German revolution is in full swing, and the hope that springs eternal this time of year seems to have some solid foundation.
Years of watching the German national team efficiently blast its way to finals and glory has many of us believing the new coach can bring a little bit of that German steel and organisation to Norwich City.
All revolutions have a soundtrack or a battle song, so here’s an old style mix-tape to inspire the fans and players into a German state of mind.
1 “WIND OF CHANGE” - SCORPIONS. Appropriate anthem, I can almost hear the Barclay whistling this one.
2 “FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN (I CAN’T HELP IT) - MARLENE DIETRICH. And we can’t help it can we?
You may also want to watch:
3 “YOU CAN WIN IF YOU WANT “ - MODERN TALKING, German pop duo suggesting it’s there for the taking.
4 Excerpts from “THE FLYING DUTCHMAN OPERA” - RICHARD WAGNER, Yanic Wlidschut is ready to unleash his havoc on the Championship
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 9 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 10 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
5 “ICH TU TIR WEH (I HURT YOU) - RAMMSTEIN, “New German Hardness” pioneers have a song to strike fear in the opposition.
6 “A CLEAN SLATE” -KRAFTWERK. Electronic music to cleanse the memories of last season.
7 Excerpts from “STATE OF TRANCE” - ATB. German trance album that describes the state of Ipswich Town players will be after Norwich City complete derby game with 100pc possession.
8 Excerpts from “Evolution” - Paul Van Dyk. German DJ’s 2012 long player reportedly leaking out of James Maddison Sennheiser headphones all preseason.
9 “ODE TO JOY” -LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN. Song to describe the season (hopefully).