Eat, Sleep, Drink Norwich City: We’re playing a new tune now!
- Credit: Archant
For Canaries fans across the globe the new 2017-18 season is shaping up to be something special. Daniel Farke’s German revolution is in full swing, and the hope that springs eternal this time of year seems to have some solid foundation.
Years of watching the German national team efficiently blast its way to finals and glory has many of us believing the new coach can bring a little bit of that German steel and organisation to Norwich City.
All revolutions have a soundtrack or a battle song, so here’s an old style mix-tape to inspire the fans and players into a German state of mind.
1 “WIND OF CHANGE” - SCORPIONS. Appropriate anthem, I can almost hear the Barclay whistling this one.
2 “FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN (I CAN’T HELP IT) - MARLENE DIETRICH. And we can’t help it can we?
You may also want to watch:
3 “YOU CAN WIN IF YOU WANT “ - MODERN TALKING, German pop duo suggesting it’s there for the taking.
4 Excerpts from “THE FLYING DUTCHMAN OPERA” - RICHARD WAGNER, Yanic Wlidschut is ready to unleash his havoc on the Championship
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 City keeper issues injury update
- 10 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
5 “ICH TU TIR WEH (I HURT YOU) - RAMMSTEIN, “New German Hardness” pioneers have a song to strike fear in the opposition.
6 “A CLEAN SLATE” -KRAFTWERK. Electronic music to cleanse the memories of last season.
7 Excerpts from “STATE OF TRANCE” - ATB. German trance album that describes the state of Ipswich Town players will be after Norwich City complete derby game with 100pc possession.
8 Excerpts from “Evolution” - Paul Van Dyk. German DJ’s 2012 long player reportedly leaking out of James Maddison Sennheiser headphones all preseason.
9 “ODE TO JOY” -LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN. Song to describe the season (hopefully).