Elliott latest name linked with City
Millwall midfielder Marvin Elliott is the latest name linked with Norwich City as fans wait for the first new signing of the close season.Elliott, 22, one of only two survivors from the Lions' FA Cup final side of 2004, is out of contract at The New Den and is looking to move.
Millwall midfielder Marvin Elliott is the latest name linked with Norwich City as fans wait for the first new signing of the close season.
Elliott, 22, one of only two survivors from the Lions' FA Cup final side of 2004, is out of contract at The New Den and is looking to move.
Reports suggest the Wandsworth-born player interests Leeds, Luton and the Canaries.
Luton boss Kevin Blackwell is believed to have tried to persuade Elliott to join the Hatters, but a move to Elland Road would enable him to team up with his former Millwall boss, Dennis Wise.
You may also want to watch:
City are a division higher than the two relegated clubs and Championship football may be a bigger attraction for a player with his sights set even higher.
"I want to play in the Premiership," said Elliott earlier this season. "It's the highest level in this country and if you don't want to play there I can't see why you'd play football."
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 6 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
Elliott, 6ft tall, has made 164 senior appearances for Millwall, scoring three goals.
Crystal Palace were also linked to the player but their interest is understood to have cooled.