VOTE: Buendia nominated for monthly awards
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Emi Buendia's sparkling form for Norwich City in the Championship has seen the midfielder nominated for two monthly awards.
The 24-year-old netted four goals and registered two assists in eight matches in December, a return that has seen him rewarded with nominations for two Player of the Month awards - which City fans can vote on.
Buendia scored in games against Luton Town, Nottingham Forest, Reading and Cardiff City as he found a run of form that helped extend the Canaries stay at the top of the table.
Reports are now linking the Canaries creator in chief with a move to Arsenal, although, as of yet, no bid has been lodged and City aren't prepared to sell Buendia this month.
The Argentine midfielder has been nominated for the PFA Player of the Month award for the month of December, alongside Bournemouth duo Dominic Solanke and Asmir Begovic, Brentford's Sergi Canos and Ivan Toney as well as Swansea City's Jamal Lowe.
City supporters can vote for Buendia by clicking here.
Buendia is also up for the GiveMeSport's Player of the Month award, which City fans can vote on via the graphic below.
City's star will contest Begovic, Canos, Barnsley's Michal Hielik, Derby County's Krystian Bielik and Luton Town's Glen Rea for the award. Vote for City's star on the panel below.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 8 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 9 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 10 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success