WINDOW WATCH: The latest City transfer news and views
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Speculation surrounding the future of Norwich City star Emi Buendia is ramping up and will be one of the topics discussed by our Canaries correspondents in the latest edition of Window Watch.
Buendia's future has dominated much of the off-season noise to date, with Arsenal and Aston Villa reported to have made bids for City's star man. We understand that isn't the case, although interest is hotting up in the creative midfielder.
The Argentine international is currently away on international duty and very little is expected to progress until he returns to the UK.
In terms of incomings, Celtic's Kristoffer Ajer has confirmed a decision needs to be made on his future as reports suggest City are preparing to table a bid for the 23-year-old. The Norway international has joined Koln defender Sebastiaan Bornauw and Fulham's Tosin Adarabioyo on their defensive wishlist.
Angus Gunn remains a name City are interested in providing they can't agree terms with Orjan Nyland. Dan Barden has been linked with a loan move to Livingston.
City are hoping to sign two additional central midfielders and a winger this summer, although are understood to have moved on from ex-Bournemouth man Josh King.
The Premier League transfer window opens officially on Wednesday, June 9 and will close at 11pm on Monday, August 30, a couple of weeks after the season has started.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 2 'Amazing' ambition was key to Buendia's decision to choose Villa
- 3 Norwich City fans get kit help as Pukkimania sparks dash for Euros shirt
- 4 WINDOW WATCH: The latest City transfer news and views
- 5 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 6 ‘Definitely was not easy’ - City striker on distressing win
- 7 'Pukki will be treated like Messi or Ronaldo''
- 8 A-Z: It's not going to get any easier for Brighton
- 9 'Thank you Norwich' - Buendia pens emotional farewell to Canaries
- 10 Denmark star 'stabilised' after collapsing during Euros game
- Join our Canaries correspondents David Freezer and Connor Southwell from 1pm as they bring you the latest on Norwich City's transfer plan