Entry call for Gorleston youth football tournament
Gorleston Rangers FC are inviting teams to enter their 24th annual youth football tournament on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June 2012.
For the last few years over 200 teams from all around Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Bedfordshire and beyond have entered. Last year 107 different clubs were represented. Currently there are nearly thirty teams already entered from Luton, Northampton, Westoning, Sudbury, Ipswich, Dereham, Norwich as well as some from fellow NSYL members.
The entry fee is �20 per team.
They are running U7’s & U8’s (non competitive, with all players receiving a club medal at the end of their games), U9’s, U10’s, U11’s, U12’s, U13’s, U14’s, U15 and U16’s.
Saturday 16th June 2012 will be for U8’s, U10’s, U12’s, U14’s and U16’s
Sunday 17th June 2012 will be for U7’s, U9’s, U11’s, U13’s and U15’s
Under 7 and 8 will be 5 a side mini soccer (no limit on squad size)
- 1 City's first home game selected for TV coverage
- 2 Chris Sutton: The City trio who need to perform in pre-season
- 3 Neil hones in on City Championship reunion
- 4 Teemu Pukki's future: The inside track from Finland
- 5 City gem Aarons advised not to follow the money
- 6 Norwich City unveil their new home kit
- 7 'Teemu has a desire to play as high as possible' - Pukki's agent on City future
- 8 City announce academy pre-season schedule
- 9 Stephen Fry joins forces with Norwich City to raise awareness of mental health
- 10 Surprise World Cup shot for ex-City boss
Under 9 will be 6 a side mini soccer (register up to 8 players)
Under 10 will be 7 a side mini soccer (register up to 9 players)
Under 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16’s will be 5 a side (register up to 7 players)
The event is being held at Ormiston Venture Academy, Oriel Avenue, Gorleston-on-Sea NR31 7JJ
Entry forms can be downloaded from www.gorlestonrangersfc.org.uk
or by contacting: Chris Dunne, 1 Hornbeam Close, Gorleston-on-Sea, Norfolk NR31 8DX
Tel: 01493 601256 email: email@example.com