When to watch who Norwich City get in the FA Cup third round
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City will soon discover their opponents for this year’s FA Cup challenge.
Second round matches are being held over this weekend, with the third round draw being made on Monday evening.
The Canaries will be looking to improve on a record which has seen them beaten at the third round stage in each of the last six seasons.
When is the draw?
The draw is between 7pm and 7.30pm on Monday at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium - in their new pub, The Ardwick.
You may also want to watch:
Who's on draw duty?
Former Manchester City and England defender Micah Richards and ex-Arsenal and England captain Tony Adams.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 3 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 6 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 7 'There isn't one team that stands out' - Bees' boss on promotion fight
- 8 Boro set to sign Premier League forward ahead of Norwich trip
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 Connor Southwell: Sorting Todd’s contract is City’s next big mission
Is it on TV?
It is live on BBC 2 and BBC iPlayer.
When will City play their third round game?
The first weekend in January - from Friday January 3 to Monday January 6.
Which ball should Canaries fans look out for?
Norwich are ball number 29. Ball number 38 is Coventry or Ipswich (who play on Sunday).