When to watch who Norwich City get in the FA Cup third round
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City will soon discover their opponents for this year’s FA Cup challenge.
Second round matches are being held over this weekend, with the third round draw being made on Monday evening.
The Canaries will be looking to improve on a record which has seen them beaten at the third round stage in each of the last six seasons.
When is the draw?
The draw is between 7pm and 7.30pm on Monday at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium - in their new pub, The Ardwick.
You may also want to watch:
Who's on draw duty?
Former Manchester City and England defender Micah Richards and ex-Arsenal and England captain Tony Adams.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
Is it on TV?
It is live on BBC 2 and BBC iPlayer.
When will City play their third round game?
The first weekend in January - from Friday January 3 to Monday January 6.
Which ball should Canaries fans look out for?
Norwich are ball number 29. Ball number 38 is Coventry or Ipswich (who play on Sunday).