Fakenham get set for season
Fakenham Town Ladies FC started pre-season training with a Norfolk FA training support session with Darren Moss (Norfolk Women's Development Officer).Darren put a fantastic session on for the girls with them all really enjoying the evening's training.
Fakenham Town Ladies FC started pre-season training with a Norfolk FA training support session with Darren Moss (Norfolk Women's Development Officer).
Darren put a fantastic session on for the girls with them all really enjoying the evening's training.
The joint session of Fakenham Ladies first team and reserves tested the players' fitness levels and ability and Darren was impressed in what he saw on the night.
Fakenham Ladies first team is mainly made up of the old West Lynn Ladies team.
They will be competing in the Eastern Region Women's Football League Division One North, the Women's FA Cup and the Norfolk and Suffolk County Cup.
With the new signings that have been brought in coupled with the current squad the ladies are hopefully of a successful season.
- 1 Smith searching for a Pukki support cast
- 2 Stuart Webber opens up on Norwich City's dire season
- 3 How much is Teemu Pukki worth to Norwich City?
- 4 Chris Sutton: What do City fans prefer - the Premier League or the Championship?
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on AFC Wimbledon winger
- 6 Aarons called up by England under-21s
- 7 Former City keeper set to leave Wolves
- 8 McLean hammer blow for Scots' World Cup bid
- 9 City legend Fleming departs Southampton coaching role
- 10 David Hannant: A barrel-scraping end of season highlight reel
The first team will be training at Fakenham Town Football Club from Thursday August 12 from 7pm until 8.30pm.
The ladies will be playing their home matches on the Fakenham Town's first team pitch on Sunday afternoons with a 2pm kick-off time.
The ladies kick start their league campaign on Sunday August 22 at Fakenham Town Football Club against newly-promoted Thorpe United.
The ladies are still looking to add a few more players to their squad with defenders a priority but all would be welcome to try out.
If you have any interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The ladies are currently looking for a major sponsor for home and away kits, and tracksuits.
If you think you could help out, just request a sponsor's letter from email@example.com which will give you more information.