Fakenham Town re-union planned
To mark the 125th anniversary of the founding of the football club which is now Fakenham Town, a reunion is being planned for Friday, May 7 at the Ghosts' Clipbush Park ground, starting at 7.
To mark the 125th anniversary of the founding of the football club which is now Fakenham Town, a reunion is being planned for Friday, May 7 at the Ghosts' Clipbush Park ground, starting at 7.30pm.
Initial plans were made by the organising committee at the weekend for an event which it is hoped will attract former players, club officers and helpers and supporters - and their partners. A similar event which marked the move from the former Baron's Hall Lawn ground was a great social success.
The 125th anniversary reunion will be held in a marquee on the pitch, with the full clubhouse facilities available. Is is aimed to have pictures, scrapbooks and memorabilia on display.
Refreshments such as a hog roast are being discussed, with music and a raffle and short racenight session on the cards to help fund the event.
You may also want to watch:
Those interested in the night can contact Keith Utting on 01328 855250, Geoff Saunders on 07780666220 or Johnny Wright on 01328 862854.
- 1 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 5 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 6 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 7 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 8 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 9 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City