Felmingham out of frying pan and back into the fire
Ben Casey When you're struggling with injuries and have just lost 8-1 at the home of league leaders, you could be forgiven for thinking that you must have upset somebody when your next game is against your conquerors for the second week running.
When you're struggling with injuries and have just lost 8-1 at the home of league leaders, you could be forgiven for thinking that you must have upset somebody when your next game is against your conquerors for the second week running.
But as it happens Felmingham manager Chris Green is really looking forward to the game. “We had a few missing on Sunday but I am very hopeful of having a full squad this weekend,” said Green.
“Despite our lowly position, we have received praise for our football from some of the sides we have played and with a bit more luck the three or four games we have lost due to late goals could have seen our position a lot higher.” Leaders Heartsease FC joined the ENNSL at the start of this season, and the club, which has gained the FA Charter Standard Award, has drawn all of its players from the Heartsease Estate in Norwich. Secretary Craig Chandler, who with his father Gary, runs the side said: “Although we won 8-1 I personally think that this weekend will prove to be a lot tougher. It was the first time the two sides had ever met and they will know far more about us now.”
You may also want to watch:
Heartsease will be looking to 18- goal Ben Lewis to carry on his good run of form, as they continue their quest to be champions at the first attempt.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 4 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 10 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul