Feltwell United move to the top
Feltwell United have moved to the top of Division One after their 7-0 win at bottom club Narborough and Morley Village are up to second place after winning 5-0 at Shropham United.
Tacolneston move up to third after winning 2-0 at Rockland United while Dereham Town A slip to fifth after being beaten by the same score by their counterparts from Swaffham Town.
Northwold S&SC drop to sixth after losing 5-2 at Shipdham and the other match between Thetford Rovers Reserves and Gressenhall ended in a 2-2 draw.
There were only two matches in Division Two because of League Cup matches - Breckland Wanderers won by the only goal of the game at Gressenhall Reserves while Nostro beat bottom team Cockers 6-1.
Mattishall A are up to third place in Division Three after beating bottom team Narborough Reserves 8-0. There were also wins for Great Cressingham who got the better of Rockland United Reserves by the odd goal of three and Stoke Ferry who netted twice without reply from Colkirk.
You may also want to watch:
Yaxham Reserves are the new leaders of Division Four after a 3-1 home win over Nostro Reserves and Shropham United Reserves are up to second place following their 6-1 win at Dereham Cockers United.
Castle Acre Swifts Reserves recorded their second win of the season with a 4-1 home victory over Methwold United and Tacolneston Reserves and Walsingham United shared the spoils from a 2-2 draw.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 6 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 7 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 8 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 9 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
- 10 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion
In the second round of the Chequered Flag Primary League Cup, there were away wins for Yaxham who beat Methwold Rovers by the odd goal of seven, Thurton & Ashby who edged out Division Two leaders Sporle 2-1 and cup holders Castle Acre Swifts who enjoyed a comfortable 4-0 win at West End in an entertaining game well refereed by Shaun Clitheroe.
In the second round of the Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League Cup, all eight home teams won.
Bawdeswell had to rely on a 4-2 win on penalties to get the better of Beetley United after the scores were level at 2-2 after extra time.
The holders Diss Town A took a comfortable step towards repeating their achievement of last season with a 7-1 win over Splitz United and Tugas United ran up the highest score of the day with their 8-0 defeat of Hingham Athletic Reserves.
Litcham will keep the Division Four flag flying after beating Weasenham Wanderers 4-0 as will Watton United A who were 6-2 winners over Wendling. Marham Wanderers beat Methwold Rovers Reserves by the odd goal of seven, Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves put seven past North Elmham Reserves without reply and Scarning United ran out 5-1 winners over Rampant Horse.