‘76... is that banter?’ - Former Norwich City man unhappy with FIFA 21 rankings
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The gaming community is waiting with bated breath for the release of FIFA 21.
However, they are not the only ones – the footballers themselves are also paying attention it seems.
Former Norwich City midfielder James Maddison took part in a Guess My Rating video on SPORTBible alongside Aston Villa playmaker Jack Grealish where they had to guess each other’s scores ahead of the forthcoming release, set for October 6.
Pace, shooting, passing, dribbling, defensive, physical and overall attributes are all revealed with neither apparently happy with some of their scores.
Madddison, who was sold by the Canaries to Leicester for £24m in 2018, is particularly unhappy with his shooting score, which comes in at 76. Meanwhile, Grealish, who recently signed a new contract at Aston Villa, was disappointed with his defensive rating (46), labelling it “disrespectful”.
You may also want to watch:
Who does FIFA rate as the better player? Maddison just about takes that crown with a score of 81 with Grealish a point behind, much to his disappointment.
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 4 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 8 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 9 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 10 ‘It’s me, it’s Tettey’ - Canaries legend's best quotes