‘76... is that banter?’ - Former Norwich City man unhappy with FIFA 21 rankings
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The gaming community is waiting with bated breath for the release of FIFA 21.
However, they are not the only ones – the footballers themselves are also paying attention it seems.
Former Norwich City midfielder James Maddison took part in a Guess My Rating video on SPORTBible alongside Aston Villa playmaker Jack Grealish where they had to guess each other’s scores ahead of the forthcoming release, set for October 6.
Pace, shooting, passing, dribbling, defensive, physical and overall attributes are all revealed with neither apparently happy with some of their scores.
Madddison, who was sold by the Canaries to Leicester for £24m in 2018, is particularly unhappy with his shooting score, which comes in at 76. Meanwhile, Grealish, who recently signed a new contract at Aston Villa, was disappointed with his defensive rating (46), labelling it “disrespectful”.
You may also want to watch:
Who does FIFA rate as the better player? Maddison just about takes that crown with a score of 81 with Grealish a point behind, much to his disappointment.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 3 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 STARTING XIs: Hernandez starts as City make five changes for FA Cup tie
- 7 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 9 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 10 Young Canaries suffer last-gasp defeat in first game of 2021