‘76... is that banter?’ - Former Norwich City man unhappy with FIFA 21 rankings
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The gaming community is waiting with bated breath for the release of FIFA 21.
However, they are not the only ones – the footballers themselves are also paying attention it seems.
Former Norwich City midfielder James Maddison took part in a Guess My Rating video on SPORTBible alongside Aston Villa playmaker Jack Grealish where they had to guess each other’s scores ahead of the forthcoming release, set for October 6.
Pace, shooting, passing, dribbling, defensive, physical and overall attributes are all revealed with neither apparently happy with some of their scores.
Madddison, who was sold by the Canaries to Leicester for £24m in 2018, is particularly unhappy with his shooting score, which comes in at 76. Meanwhile, Grealish, who recently signed a new contract at Aston Villa, was disappointed with his defensive rating (46), labelling it “disrespectful”.
You may also want to watch:
Who does FIFA rate as the better player? Maddison just about takes that crown with a score of 81 with Grealish a point behind, much to his disappointment.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss