First face third as Norwich Ceyms take on Caister
- Credit: Archant
It’s back to league action in the Anglian Combination on Saturday following the Mummery Cup exploits.
Match of the day is arguably between early leaders Norwich Ceyms and third-placed visitors Caister.
Ceyms have a 100pc record after four outings, as do second-placed Harleston Town, who are looking to go one better than last season and top the table. Adam Gusterson’s team are at home to St Andrews, who are struggling to get going with one win and three defeats.
Mulbarton Wanderers travel to Hellesdon, while Bradenham entertain Stalham.
Acle United – under Rob Taylor’s management – will be looking for their first win at the fourth attempt when they travel to Long Stratton.
You may also want to watch:
Bungay Town have postponed all their adult male fixtures this weekend as a mark of respect following the death in a road accident on Sunday of striker Aiden Lowe. Lowe played his last game for Bungay in the Beccles Hospital Cup game last month, scoring the only goal, before joining Beccles Caxton.
- 1 'Paranoia' is hitting transfer market for City chief
- 2 Farke snubbed 'dream' offers
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Farke and Webber map out plans
- 4 Home comforts for former City striker
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumour: Fulham eye Trybull loan
- 6 City ace Cantwell relishing Carrow Road fan return
- 7 City's player trading hit by BK8 fiasco
- 8 City confirm Liam Gibbs signing from Ipswich Town
- 9 Big hitters set to return for City against Terriers
- 10 'Stubborn' Farke reveals why he is staying at City