First face third as Norwich Ceyms take on Caister
- Credit: Archant
It’s back to league action in the Anglian Combination on Saturday following the Mummery Cup exploits.
Match of the day is arguably between early leaders Norwich Ceyms and third-placed visitors Caister.
Ceyms have a 100pc record after four outings, as do second-placed Harleston Town, who are looking to go one better than last season and top the table. Adam Gusterson’s team are at home to St Andrews, who are struggling to get going with one win and three defeats.
Mulbarton Wanderers travel to Hellesdon, while Bradenham entertain Stalham.
Acle United – under Rob Taylor’s management – will be looking for their first win at the fourth attempt when they travel to Long Stratton.
You may also want to watch:
Bungay Town have postponed all their adult male fixtures this weekend as a mark of respect following the death in a road accident on Sunday of striker Aiden Lowe. Lowe played his last game for Bungay in the Beccles Hospital Cup game last month, scoring the only goal, before joining Beccles Caxton.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 9 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been