First win of the season for William Burt
Division One leaders Globe Bowls Club were away at Docklands in what turned out to be a one-sided game with Bowls Club winning 11-0 with goals from Rory Harper, Daryl Rose, Aaron Proctor, all with hat-tricks and one each for Steven Parkes and Adam Mason.
Division One leaders Globe Bowls Club were away at Docklands in what turned out to be a one-sided game with Bowls Club winning 11-0 with goals from Rory Harper, Daryl Rose, Aaron Proctor, all with hat-tricks and one each for Steven Parkes and Adam Mason. This is a game that Docklands will want to forget.
In Division Two W.W.William Burt beat Lynn Napier by four goals to two with goals from Ryan Palmer (2), Jamie Golland and Ben McCarthey.
In the League Cup Englands Hope travelled to Hilgay with both teams in good form. It was a cracking game with nine goals but it was the Division One side Englands Hope that came out on top by five goals to four with Joe Whyborn (2), Sam Whyborn, John Collins, John Readshaw scoring for Englands Hope, and Jack Gould (2), Adam Burton and Dean Woodward netting for Hilgay who felt that they were unlucky to go out.
Splinters Res took on a very experienced Downham Old Boys side and came out winners by nine goals to one. Goals for Splinters Res came from Darren Hewitt (3), Micheal Woodhouse (2), D Manning (2) and Danny Jezeup (2).
You may also want to watch:
Bentinck Arms were at Terrington Res in what was a good game but League One Bentinck Arms were too strong for Terrington Res and progressed to the next round with a comfortable 5-1 win.
White Bells were away at in-form League Two side Tilney and the home side ran out 5-1 winners with goals from Robert Eves and Scott Gilham.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
Union Jack took on Terrington at home and it was the away side that came out on top with a 5-0 win with goals from Matt Clayden (2), Gavin Caney, Dean Twaite-Smith and Ian Prudence.
Splinters will receive a bye as Sutton Bridge's team failed to arrive.