First win of the season for William Burt
Division One leaders Globe Bowls Club were away at Docklands in what turned out to be a one-sided game with Bowls Club winning 11-0 with goals from Rory Harper, Daryl Rose, Aaron Proctor, all with hat-tricks and one each for Steven Parkes and Adam Mason.
Division One leaders Globe Bowls Club were away at Docklands in what turned out to be a one-sided game with Bowls Club winning 11-0 with goals from Rory Harper, Daryl Rose, Aaron Proctor, all with hat-tricks and one each for Steven Parkes and Adam Mason. This is a game that Docklands will want to forget.
In Division Two W.W.William Burt beat Lynn Napier by four goals to two with goals from Ryan Palmer (2), Jamie Golland and Ben McCarthey.
In the League Cup Englands Hope travelled to Hilgay with both teams in good form. It was a cracking game with nine goals but it was the Division One side Englands Hope that came out on top by five goals to four with Joe Whyborn (2), Sam Whyborn, John Collins, John Readshaw scoring for Englands Hope, and Jack Gould (2), Adam Burton and Dean Woodward netting for Hilgay who felt that they were unlucky to go out.
Splinters Res took on a very experienced Downham Old Boys side and came out winners by nine goals to one. Goals for Splinters Res came from Darren Hewitt (3), Micheal Woodhouse (2), D Manning (2) and Danny Jezeup (2).
Bentinck Arms were at Terrington Res in what was a good game but League One Bentinck Arms were too strong for Terrington Res and progressed to the next round with a comfortable 5-1 win.
White Bells were away at in-form League Two side Tilney and the home side ran out 5-1 winners with goals from Robert Eves and Scott Gilham.
- 1 City's first home game selected for TV coverage
- 2 Chris Sutton: The City trio who need to perform in pre-season
- 3 Neil hones in on City Championship reunion
- 4 Teemu Pukki's future: The inside track from Finland
- 5 City gem Aarons advised not to follow the money
- 6 Norwich City unveil their new home kit
- 7 'Teemu has a desire to play as high as possible' - Pukki's agent on City future
- 8 City announce academy pre-season schedule
- 9 Stephen Fry joins forces with Norwich City to raise awareness of mental health
- 10 Surprise World Cup shot for ex-City boss
Union Jack took on Terrington at home and it was the away side that came out on top with a 5-0 win with goals from Matt Clayden (2), Gavin Caney, Dean Twaite-Smith and Ian Prudence.
Splinters will receive a bye as Sutton Bridge's team failed to arrive.