Recap: Busy evening for Canaries players
- Credit: PA
Max Aarons and Oliver Skipp both started for the England Under-21s as a busy evening of international action for Norwich City players began.
Todd Cantwell was on the bench for the Young Lions in Slovenia, as Aarons returned to the starting XI against Croatia, a game which had to be won by at least two goals to have any chance of going through.
The young trio were among the eight Canaries players who could be in action, less than 48 hours before Friday's Championship game at Preston, and we kept you up-to-date with their progress in the live blog below.
The U21s' final game of their European Championship group stage campaign kicks off at 5pm but the other matches potentially involving City players all kick-off at 7.45pm.
Grant Hanley and Kenny McLean are with Scotland for a World Cup qualifier against minnows the Faroe Islands, while top scorer Teemu Pukki is in Switzerland for a friendly with Switzerland.
Back to qualifying action and Przemek Placheta and Poland take on England at Wembley and Dimitris Giannoulis is with Greece for a home game against Georgia, looking to build on a draw in Spain last week.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 10 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media