Re-live updates from Norwich City’s press conference ahead of Barnsley battle
- Credit: Russell Hart/Focus Images Ltd
The international break is almost over for Norwich City, as a return to Championship action against Barnsley at Carrow Road on Saturday approaches.
City head coach Daniel Farke spoke to the media at Colney this afternoon to provide his latest team news ahead of the battle with the Tykes.
The Canaries are looking to bring an end to three league defeats on the bounce and a run of five home matches without a win.
However, the visitors arrive on the back of victories over Burton and Birmingham to lift themselves to 16 in the table and look likely to provide stubborn opposition.
Barnsley boss Paul Heckinbottom is being linked with the Sunderland vacancy ahead of the game, which also bring former Canaries U18 captain Cameron McGeehan back to Carrow Road – who spoke earlier this week about winning the FA Youth Cup alongside City players including Josh Murphy.
You may also want to watch:
Re-live all the updates from the press conference above.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 3 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 6 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 7 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto