Re-live updates from Norwich City’s press conference ahead of Barnsley battle
- Credit: Russell Hart/Focus Images Ltd
The international break is almost over for Norwich City, as a return to Championship action against Barnsley at Carrow Road on Saturday approaches.
City head coach Daniel Farke spoke to the media at Colney this afternoon to provide his latest team news ahead of the battle with the Tykes.
The Canaries are looking to bring an end to three league defeats on the bounce and a run of five home matches without a win.
However, the visitors arrive on the back of victories over Burton and Birmingham to lift themselves to 16 in the table and look likely to provide stubborn opposition.
Barnsley boss Paul Heckinbottom is being linked with the Sunderland vacancy ahead of the game, which also bring former Canaries U18 captain Cameron McGeehan back to Carrow Road – who spoke earlier this week about winning the FA Youth Cup alongside City players including Josh Murphy.
You may also want to watch:
Re-live all the updates from the press conference above.
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 4 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 5 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 6 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 7 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 8 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 9 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 10 Skipp calls for City to be smarter after Luton defeat