Re-live updates from Norwich City’s press conference ahead of Barnsley battle
- Credit: Russell Hart/Focus Images Ltd
The international break is almost over for Norwich City, as a return to Championship action against Barnsley at Carrow Road on Saturday approaches.
City head coach Daniel Farke spoke to the media at Colney this afternoon to provide his latest team news ahead of the battle with the Tykes.
The Canaries are looking to bring an end to three league defeats on the bounce and a run of five home matches without a win.
However, the visitors arrive on the back of victories over Burton and Birmingham to lift themselves to 16 in the table and look likely to provide stubborn opposition.
Barnsley boss Paul Heckinbottom is being linked with the Sunderland vacancy ahead of the game, which also bring former Canaries U18 captain Cameron McGeehan back to Carrow Road – who spoke earlier this week about winning the FA Youth Cup alongside City players including Josh Murphy.
You may also want to watch:
Re-live all the updates from the press conference above.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 2 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 8 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims