Forest track Croft
Nottingham Forest were today reported to have made a bid for sought-after City winger Lee Croft.The 23-year-old forward, who is out of contract at the end of the season, has been linked with a string of clubs in recent weeks after a series of eye-catching performances.
Nottingham Forest were today reported to have made a bid for sought-after City winger Lee Croft.
The 23-year-old forward, who is out of contract at the end of the season, has been linked with a string of clubs in recent weeks after a series of eye-catching performances.
One national newspaper claimed today that Forest boss Billy Davies had offered �400,000 for Croft.
Sheffield United, West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City and Wolves have also been linked with the player, while City boss Bryan Gunn confirmed last week that Croft had been offered a new contract.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, weekend reports suggested Italian striker Arturo Lupoli could be on his way out of Carrow Road. The 21-year-old, on a season-long loan from Fiorentina, is said to be a target for Italian clubs Reggina, Siena and Lecce.
Lupoli has scored five times for City in 20 appearances, but has started just three first team games since mid-September and was noticeably unhappy as he left the field after being given just the final eight minutes in Friday night's 1-1 draw at Doncaster.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal