Forest track Croft
Nottingham Forest were today reported to have made a bid for sought-after City winger Lee Croft.The 23-year-old forward, who is out of contract at the end of the season, has been linked with a string of clubs in recent weeks after a series of eye-catching performances.
Nottingham Forest were today reported to have made a bid for sought-after City winger Lee Croft.
The 23-year-old forward, who is out of contract at the end of the season, has been linked with a string of clubs in recent weeks after a series of eye-catching performances.
One national newspaper claimed today that Forest boss Billy Davies had offered �400,000 for Croft.
Sheffield United, West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City and Wolves have also been linked with the player, while City boss Bryan Gunn confirmed last week that Croft had been offered a new contract.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, weekend reports suggested Italian striker Arturo Lupoli could be on his way out of Carrow Road. The 21-year-old, on a season-long loan from Fiorentina, is said to be a target for Italian clubs Reggina, Siena and Lecce.
Lupoli has scored five times for City in 20 appearances, but has started just three first team games since mid-September and was noticeably unhappy as he left the field after being given just the final eight minutes in Friday night's 1-1 draw at Doncaster.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims