Two more ex-Canaries released by Championship club
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Two more former Norwich City team-mates are looking for new clubs this summer.
Leroy Fer and Martin Olsson have both been released by Swansea City.
Fer, 29, who was the Swans captain, spent the 2013-14 Premier League season at City before he joined QPR for £8m. He started 28 games scoring three goals. Olsson was at City for three-and-a-half years before joining Swansea in the 2017 January transfer window for £4m.
Fer was made captain by boss Graham Potter - who looks destined to take over at Brighton - at the start of last season, but saw his impact hampered by injury, playing just six minutes of competitive football since the end of the January, a problem that put off Aston Villa and Lille, who were keen to sign him at the start of the year.
Their departures follow that of Wes Hoolahan from West Bromwich Albion, which was announced on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Swansea have also released Luciano Narsingh, Wilfried Bony and veteran winger Wayne Routledge.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 6 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 10 Dowell pledge from City boss