Two more ex-Canaries released by Championship club
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Two more former Norwich City team-mates are looking for new clubs this summer.
Leroy Fer and Martin Olsson have both been released by Swansea City.
Fer, 29, who was the Swans captain, spent the 2013-14 Premier League season at City before he joined QPR for £8m. He started 28 games scoring three goals. Olsson was at City for three-and-a-half years before joining Swansea in the 2017 January transfer window for £4m.
Fer was made captain by boss Graham Potter - who looks destined to take over at Brighton - at the start of last season, but saw his impact hampered by injury, playing just six minutes of competitive football since the end of the January, a problem that put off Aston Villa and Lille, who were keen to sign him at the start of the year.
Their departures follow that of Wes Hoolahan from West Bromwich Albion, which was announced on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Swansea have also released Luciano Narsingh, Wilfried Bony and veteran winger Wayne Routledge.
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 5 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 6 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 7 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 8 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 9 Norwich loan has 'ticked every box' for Ben Gibson
- 10 City hold talks with Nyland