Fotheringham in Spanish link
Former Norwich City skipper Mark Fotheringham is hoping to clinch a move to Spain, according to reports.The 25-year-old midfielder will have trials with La Liga side Espanyol next week, claims the Scottish Daily Express.
Former Norwich City skipper Mark Fotheringham is hoping to clinch a move to Spain, according to reports.
The 25-year-old Scottish midfielder will have trials with La Liga side Espanyol next week, claims the Scottish Daily Express.
Fotheringham's contract with the Canaries was terminated before the end of the season after he fell out of favour and lost the captaincy to Gary Doherty.
He made 76 appearances for City, scoring four times, but did not play after the 2-1 home defeat by Coventry at the end of February.
You may also want to watch:
Fotheringham, who began his career with Celtic before joining Dundee, has previous experience in European club football after spells with SC Freiburg in Germany and FC Aarau in Switzerland.
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 4 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 7 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 10 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top