Four County 5ives teams make FA FIVES Regional Finals
The County 5ives tournament calendar kicked off last week with the heats for the FA FIVES “Road to Wembley” competition.
Congratulations to the four teams to qualify for the Regionals being held on May 11 - Gorleston Sixes, Boom Squad, Team Energy and Heathwood Trucks. These “home-grown” County 5ives teams will hopefully be successful at the Regionals and become Norfolk’s champions at the final at Wembley Stadium in June. Good luck for the rest of the tournament.
The next big event in the calendar is the FDC’s first ever Spring Cup. This Small Sided competition is open to all teams and clubs but only one team can take the title “Spring Cup Victors”, setting the standard for years to come.
• Tournament calendar at a glance...
May 7 - FDC Spring Cup 2013
You may also want to watch:
May 12 - Norfolk FA Cup
August 4 - FDC Adult Cup 2013
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can Norwich City complete the double over Cardiff?
- 2 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 3 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 4 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 5 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 7 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 10 Connor Southwell: Can McLean solve City’s number 10 conundrum?
August 20-22 - County 5IVES Cash Cups
August 28 - FDC U18s Cup
November 3 - Coors Cup
December 11 & 17 - FDC Christmas Cups
Full details on these tournaments can be found at www.norfolkfa.com/the%20fdc/tournaments
We do also have a vacancy in one of our five-a-side leagues on a Tuesday evening at the FDC as well as in our Tuesday night six-a-side league at the UEA Sportspark.
Interested in taking either of these vacancies? Simply call 01603 748944 or e-mail County5IVES@NorfolkFA.com