Fowler joins Canaries
Norwich City announced the new man to be donning out the kit next season, after Manson Fowler was revealed as Terry Postle’s replacement.
Norwich City announced the new man to be donning out the kit next season, after Manson Fowler was revealed as Terry Postle's replacement.
Postle had been in the job for 12 years before being shown the door as part of City manager Glenn Roeder's backroom revolution last month and it will be Fowler's turn to manage the City shirts next season.
Fowler held a similar role at Scottish Premier League side Kilmarnock and he told the club's official website: “I'm delighted to have been given the opportunity to join a club like Norwich City.
“I'm really excited about the prospects of next season, and the gaffer and the other coaching staff are all really excited too,” he said. “Their enthusiasm has rubbed off on me.
You may also want to watch:
“I started out as a joiner and through a combination of circumstances ended up being the kit-man at Kilmarnock for seven years. It's a great job and in football it's not often you get a chance for promotion, and coming to Norwich is definitely a promotion.
“I'm really looking forward to living in Norfolk. I've never been here before and it's a beautiful part of the country. Everyone I've met so far has been really friendly and Carrow Road is a fantastic stadium.”
- 1 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 2 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 3 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 4 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 5 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 7 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 8 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities