Free travel on offer for rearranged Norwich date
Michael Bailey City have confirmed full refunds are available for anyone with a ticket for Monday's postponed game, while those tickets are also valid for next month's rearranged fixture.
City have confirmed full refunds are available for anyone with a ticket for Monday's postponed game, while those tickets are also valid for next month's rearranged fixture.
The club has also offered free travel - as well as a refund for their original travel ticket - to those using the club's official Club Canary coaches for the rearranged game, providing they book their seat in advance.
Customer services manager Richard Gough said: “Norwich and Walsall supporters bought their tickets for the game in good faith and with the game being called off at such short notice, most of them had travelled to the Banks's Stadium by the time the referee's decision was confirmed.”
You may also want to watch:
Paul Lambert's side were set for a bumper Bank Holiday following on Monday before the late call-off, but the City manager is hoping as many fans as possible back the Canaries for the rearranged game. He said: “Our supporters have been phenomenal - I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. They have travelled miles and miles in their droves to support us up and down the country and it's a huge boost to the players to have their vocal support wherever we go. We know what a huge commitment it is to follow Norwich on our travels and we're immensely grateful for their loyalty.” For Club Canary coach travel to the rearranged Walsall game on Tuesday, January 12, call the Norwich City ticket office on 0844 826 1902. Coaches depart from the rear of the Jarrold Stand at 2.15pm. Fans wanting refunds or a new free travel ticket must also contact the ticket office.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 City keeper issues injury update