French is toast of Beccles
Anglian Combination: Rory French's hat-trick fired Beccles to a crucial victory in their Premier Division basement battle against Hindringham.Andy Woods added to French's treble as Beccles ran out 4-0 winners, putting them six points clear of bottom club Hindringham.
Rory French's hat-trick fired Beccles to a crucial victory in their Premier Division basement battle against Hindringham.
Andy Woods added to French's treble as Beccles ran out 4-0 winners, putting them six points clear of bottom club Hindringham.
With only four games in Saturday's programme, Sprowston Athletic jumped up to third with a 3-1 win at home to Hempnall.
Neil Renaut, Damon Didwell and Matthew Racher got Sprowston's goals, with Paul Franklin replying for Hempnall, who drop to sixth.
You may also want to watch:
North Walsham and Halvergate drew 1-1, Darren Maxey netting for Walsham and David Lawrence on target for Halvergate.
Mattishall slipped to second from bottom following their 2-1 defeat at home to Lowestoft Reserves.
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 6 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves racked up an incredible 13-0 win at home to Sprowston Wanderers.
Doubles from Ryan DeCoteau, Paul Highfield, Daley Palmer and Lee Hunter were added to with individual strikes from Leon Harewood, Paul Bullen, Max Blowers, Liam Harvey and Darren Glynn.
That brought them to within one point of leaders Dereham Town Reserves, who suffered a shock 2-1 defeat at Wells. Jody Murfit and Craig Rutland were on target for the home side, while Steven Wright netted for Dereham.
Billy Edwards and Matthew Sanders fired fourth-placed Holt to a 2-0 win over Wymondham, while goals from Kevin Bloomfield (2) and Lewis Broomfield saw Watton sink Fakenham Reserves 3-0.
Daniel Whitman's double strike allowed Attleborough to take a 2-2 draw from their trip to Gayton, with Kevin Wingfield and Nicholas Bunting netting for the hosts.
Long Stratton and St Andrews served up an entertaining 3-3 draw, with goals from St Andrews' David Waters, Matthew Pilgrim and an own goal equalling strikes from Carl Harwin, Kelvin Willimott and Ricky Braddon.
Sonny Sloggett scored twice to help Scole United beat Sole Bay 3-0, with Sean Taylor grabbing the other.