Gilfedder a doubt for Wroxham’s trip to Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
Wroxham look set to be without striker Ross Gilfedder for their trip to Newmarket.
Gilfedder went off injured in the early stages of their midweek 2-1 win over Stowmarket Town.
The win – their fifth of the season and their fourth in little over a week – saw the Yachtsmen climb to fifth position in the table.
The goals came in the first half from Payton Swatman and Ben Fowkes, who will now be hoping for a starting place after coming on as an early substitute.
The Jockeys and their 3G pitch look to be Wroxham’s toughest away game so far and joint managers Tom Parke and Ross Potter will be looking for their defence to be solid to keep former Wroxham players Steve Holder and Steve Spriggs in check.
You may also want to watch:
“We go into the game with plenty of confidence,” said Potter.
“The ball will be moving quickly on the 3G surface and it will come down to ability and work-rate much like Tuesday’s game.”
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 City miss chance to secure title in Watford defeat