Gilfedder a doubt for Wroxham’s trip to Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
Wroxham look set to be without striker Ross Gilfedder for their trip to Newmarket.
Gilfedder went off injured in the early stages of their midweek 2-1 win over Stowmarket Town.
The win – their fifth of the season and their fourth in little over a week – saw the Yachtsmen climb to fifth position in the table.
The goals came in the first half from Payton Swatman and Ben Fowkes, who will now be hoping for a starting place after coming on as an early substitute.
The Jockeys and their 3G pitch look to be Wroxham’s toughest away game so far and joint managers Tom Parke and Ross Potter will be looking for their defence to be solid to keep former Wroxham players Steve Holder and Steve Spriggs in check.
You may also want to watch:
“We go into the game with plenty of confidence,” said Potter.
“The ball will be moving quickly on the 3G surface and it will come down to ability and work-rate much like Tuesday’s game.”
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 City keeper issues injury update