Goran Maric offered City deal
Goran Maric has been offered a contract by Norwich City.The 26-year-old Serbian triallist impressed on the Canaries pre-season tour of Scotland, scoring two goals and putting in some strong performances.
Goran Maric has been offered a contract by Norwich City.
The 26-year-old Serbian triallist impressed on the Canaries pre-season tour of Scotland, scoring two goals and putting in some strong performances.
They were clearly enough to win over City boss Bryan Gunn, who has offered the striker the chance to play League One football in England.
However, the former Barcelona B forward is a man in demand and, as a free agent, is weighing up his options.
You may also want to watch:
“We've made Goran and his representative an offer,” said Gunn. “I think he has got other offers on the table and he is currently thinking about those, and ours.
“I think he is in Belgrade at the moment nursing his injury.”
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 8 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 9 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 10 Farke's personal message to City fans
But fellow triallist Michael Bridges will not be offered an extended stay at Carrow Road, after also joining up with City north of the border.
“I've decided not to take Michael's situation any further,” said Gunn. “I've spoken to Michael's agent and I've received a nice text from Michael to say thank you for giving him the opportunity.”