Goran Maric offered City deal
Goran Maric has been offered a contract by Norwich City.The 26-year-old Serbian triallist impressed on the Canaries pre-season tour of Scotland, scoring two goals and putting in some strong performances.
Goran Maric has been offered a contract by Norwich City.
The 26-year-old Serbian triallist impressed on the Canaries pre-season tour of Scotland, scoring two goals and putting in some strong performances.
They were clearly enough to win over City boss Bryan Gunn, who has offered the striker the chance to play League One football in England.
However, the former Barcelona B forward is a man in demand and, as a free agent, is weighing up his options.
You may also want to watch:
“We've made Goran and his representative an offer,” said Gunn. “I think he has got other offers on the table and he is currently thinking about those, and ours.
“I think he is in Belgrade at the moment nursing his injury.”
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 City keeper issues injury update
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
But fellow triallist Michael Bridges will not be offered an extended stay at Carrow Road, after also joining up with City north of the border.
“I've decided not to take Michael's situation any further,” said Gunn. “I've spoken to Michael's agent and I've received a nice text from Michael to say thank you for giving him the opportunity.”