Gorleston are on the up and seek players
Gorleston Rangers Ladies played against a very spirited and cheerful team North Earlham who were short of players but didn’t take the easy option of calling off after 1st game which gorleston won 2-1.
The girls knew if they managed to win this game they would be guaranteed at least second place but are now joint top with Mulbarton with one game to go.
The team’s Steve Dent said: “Good luck ladies after your effort at training and improvement you are where you belong, heading for Division One.”
Gorleston won comfortably with a hat-trick from little Sam, Lauren Dennis 2, Betty couple of great runs with smart finishes, and one apiece for Lauren Halliwell, Evelina, Gemma, Jazz and Tonnii.
Kim Potter, who after running the team for years, has made a comeback for some games this season. She made a storming run from inside her own half and with neat control she got her reward with a well-taken goal.
You may also want to watch:
Gorleston Rangers will be looking to add players to their ladies’ team for coming season in Division One.
If you fancy joining a friendly bunch and are interested in this you need to be 16 years old .
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 8 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 9 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 10 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
They train on Thursdays at the moment at Great Yarmouth College 7-8pm, cost �2 session.
If interested, contact Steve on 07403395065 to arrange a trial.