Gorleston Rangers invite teams to tournament
Gorleston Rangers FC are inviting entries for their 24th annual youth football tournament, being held over the weekend of June 16 and 17.
For the last few years over 200 teams from all around Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Bedfordshire and beyond have entered. Last year 107 different clubs were represented. Currently there are nearly 20 teams already entered from Luton, Westoning, Sudbury, Ipswich, Dereham, Norwich as well as some from fellow NSYL members. Entry fee is �20 per team.
The club is running U7 and U8 (non competitive, with all players receiving a club medal at the end of their games), U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 and U16. June 16 will be for U8, U10, U12, U14 and U16
June 17 will be for U7, U9, U11, U13 and U15
U7 and 8 will be 5 a side mini soccer (no limit on squad size). U9 will be 6 a side mini soccer (register up to 8 players). U10 will be 7 a side mini soccer (register up to 9 players)
You may also want to watch:
U11-16 will be 5 a side (register up to 7 players)
The event is being held at Ormiston Venture Academy, Gorleston.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
Entry forms can be downloaded from www.gorlestonrangersfc.org.uk or by contacting: Chris Dunne, 1 Hornbeam Close, Gorleston, Norfolk NR31 8DX. Tel: 01493 601256 email: firstname.lastname@example.org