Graham Dorrans finally completes move from Norwich City to Glasgow Rangers
- Credit: PA
Norwich City midfielder Graham Dorrans has completed his protracted move to Glasgow Rangers.
The 30-year-old heads north for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year deal.
Dorrans joined City in February 2015 on a month’s loan which was later renewed up to the end of that season.
He completed a permanent move to Carrow Road shortly after the Sky Bet Championship final victory over Middlesbrough, having helped the Canaries earn promotion to the Premier League.
Dorrans made 67 appearances for City in total, scoring nine goals including six in last season’s league campaign.
You may also want to watch:
“I can’t wait to start,” he told Rangers web site. “It is something I have always dreamed of since I was a kid so I am looking forward to getting into training and getting the boots on. Once that day comes to run out at Ibrox it will be great.
“I want to come in and help the youngsters and I like to think I can bring a bit of experience having played at a high level for the last 10 years now.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 2 Farke's take on Krul and Pukki body blows
- 3 STARTING XIs: Three changes and very young bench for injury-hit City against Coventry
- 4 Matchday Recap: City top and unbeaten in 10 after draw with Coventry
- 5 Late heartbreak for injury-plagued City as Biamou's late strike rescues a point for Coventry
- 6 Paddy's Pointers: Canaries 1-1 Coventry City
- 7 Aarons suffers shin injury
- 8 'Frustrating' - City fans dejected after injury crisis worsens during Coventry draw
- 9 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 10 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Sky Blues
“I am confident we have a good enough squad to compete. Hopefully I can come in and help the team, help the young boys develop and help the club get back to where it belongs.
“The manager (Pedro Caixinha) has been great too. I will play where he wants me to play; I am just excited to come in here.
“I have been chatting to him for the last week or so, and he has been the driving force behind the move. I am looking forward to coming in and working with him.
“There are some big names coming in and we’ll get four weeks behind us now training, hopefully we’ll gel quickly and be ready for the first game.”