Grayson linked with City job
Simon Grayson is the latest name to be linked with the manager's position at Norwich City.The Seasiders boss is attracting the attention of other clubs after relentless success in his two years as Blackpool's chief.
Simon Grayson is the latest name to be linked with the manager's position at Norwich City.
The Seasiders boss is attracting the attention of other clubs after relentless success in his two years as Blackpool's chief.
He has taken the Tangerines from League One relegation candidates to Championship status in 21 months at the helm and was linked with the Leicester City job two months ago.
Reports suggest he may again be on the shortlist at the Walkers Stadium if Gary Megson departs to take over at Bolton.
You may also want to watch:
But the vacancy at Carrow Road appears the more likely option.
Jim Duffy has been in temporary charge since Peter Grant got the boot earlier in the month.
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 8 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 9 When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?
- 10 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
Stoke City's Tony Pulis, former Leicester manager Martin Allen, Norway boss Aage Hareide and Charlton number two Phil Parkinson are all believed to be in the running for the Norwich job.
But according to sources at the club, Grayson is also a strong candidate.
The Norwich board has seen what the 36-year-old can do at close quarters when the Seasiders took the Canaries to an FA Cup replay before losing out in extra time.