Grayson linked with City job
Simon Grayson is the latest name to be linked with the manager's position at Norwich City.The Seasiders boss is attracting the attention of other clubs after relentless success in his two years as Blackpool's chief.
Simon Grayson is the latest name to be linked with the manager's position at Norwich City.
The Seasiders boss is attracting the attention of other clubs after relentless success in his two years as Blackpool's chief.
He has taken the Tangerines from League One relegation candidates to Championship status in 21 months at the helm and was linked with the Leicester City job two months ago.
Reports suggest he may again be on the shortlist at the Walkers Stadium if Gary Megson departs to take over at Bolton.
You may also want to watch:
But the vacancy at Carrow Road appears the more likely option.
Jim Duffy has been in temporary charge since Peter Grant got the boot earlier in the month.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 7 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 8 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 9 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 10 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
Stoke City's Tony Pulis, former Leicester manager Martin Allen, Norway boss Aage Hareide and Charlton number two Phil Parkinson are all believed to be in the running for the Norwich job.
But according to sources at the club, Grayson is also a strong candidate.
The Norwich board has seen what the 36-year-old can do at close quarters when the Seasiders took the Canaries to an FA Cup replay before losing out in extra time.