Gunn has a look at Australian goalkeeper
Michael Bailey Norwich City manager Bryan Gunn is understood to have handed Australian goalkeeper Michael Theoklitos the chance to impress at Carrow Road. The 28-year-old is believed to be on trial with the Canaries as City boss Bryan Gunn looks to add to his current, solitary goalkeeping option - 18-year-old Academy product, Declan Rudd.
Norwich City manager Bryan Gunn is understood to have handed Australian goalkeeper Michael Theoklitos the chance to impress at Carrow Road.
The 28-year-old is believed to be on trial with the Canaries as City boss Bryan Gunn looks to add to his current, solitary goalkeeping option - 18-year-old Academy product, Declan Rudd.
Theoklitos is a free agent after officially leaving Melbourne Victory at the end of last month to begin his search for a deal away from Down Under.
You may also want to watch:
He had a successful time in Melbourne, four years that included two A-League Championships and the accolade of being named the league's goalkeeper of the year.
And the keeper has played in England before, making three appearances for Blackpool at the end of 2002 before moving back home.
- 1 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 2 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 4 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 5 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 6 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 7 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
Gunn is still to secure a replacement for last season's number one, Scottish international David Marshall, who departed for Cardiff following the Canaries' relegation from the Championship.
Birmingham's Colin Doyle has been linked to City.
As Gunn looks to step through the gears of his summer recruitment drive, he may have one more rival in his bid to sign Derby striker Liam Dickinson.
League One rivals Brighton have reportedly registered their interest in the 23-year-old front man, with the Rams confirming they have already rejected two "small" bids from the Canaries.
Dickinson, who spent time at Huddersfield, Blackpool and Leeds on loan last season, is said to be wanted by a number of League One clubs.
But no one has as yet matched Derby's valuation, as they look to recoup some of the �750,000 they shelled out to Stockport County for the player's services 12 months ago.