Gunn has a look at Australian goalkeeper
Michael Bailey Norwich City manager Bryan Gunn is understood to have handed Australian goalkeeper Michael Theoklitos the chance to impress at Carrow Road. The 28-year-old is believed to be on trial with the Canaries as City boss Bryan Gunn looks to add to his current, solitary goalkeeping option - 18-year-old Academy product, Declan Rudd.
Norwich City manager Bryan Gunn is understood to have handed Australian goalkeeper Michael Theoklitos the chance to impress at Carrow Road.
The 28-year-old is believed to be on trial with the Canaries as City boss Bryan Gunn looks to add to his current, solitary goalkeeping option - 18-year-old Academy product, Declan Rudd.
Theoklitos is a free agent after officially leaving Melbourne Victory at the end of last month to begin his search for a deal away from Down Under.
You may also want to watch:
He had a successful time in Melbourne, four years that included two A-League Championships and the accolade of being named the league's goalkeeper of the year.
And the keeper has played in England before, making three appearances for Blackpool at the end of 2002 before moving back home.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 5 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 6 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 7 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 8 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 9 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
Gunn is still to secure a replacement for last season's number one, Scottish international David Marshall, who departed for Cardiff following the Canaries' relegation from the Championship.
Birmingham's Colin Doyle has been linked to City.
As Gunn looks to step through the gears of his summer recruitment drive, he may have one more rival in his bid to sign Derby striker Liam Dickinson.
League One rivals Brighton have reportedly registered their interest in the 23-year-old front man, with the Rams confirming they have already rejected two "small" bids from the Canaries.
Dickinson, who spent time at Huddersfield, Blackpool and Leeds on loan last season, is said to be wanted by a number of League One clubs.
But no one has as yet matched Derby's valuation, as they look to recoup some of the �750,000 they shelled out to Stockport County for the player's services 12 months ago.