Half-term football fun at Goals Norwich
Youngsters are being invited to get off the bench and improve their skills at special half-term coaching courses at the Goals five-a-side soccer centre in Norwich.
Goals Norwich off Hall Road will be holding half-term coaching on Tuesday, February 19 between 9:30am and 3pm. It will be available for children aged between five and 15 at a cost of £15 or £25 for siblings.
General manager for Goals in Norwich James Lalonde said: “This is a great opportunity for children to come and play football here at Goals in a fun and safe environment. It’s a great way of them keeping fit and learning new tips and tricks for improving their game.”
He added: “Don’t miss out on the chance to treat your child to a great day of football coaching here at Goals, we’re hopeful of finding a new Messi or Beckham right here in Norwich so hope to see as many faces as possible.
“Drinks and snacks will be available and parents are always welcome to use our licensed Players’ Lounge to watch their budding stars in action as they go through their paces.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your child’s place contact 01603 790060 or visit www.goalsfootball.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City