Half-term football fun at Goals Norwich
Youngsters are being invited to get off the bench and improve their skills at special half-term coaching courses at the Goals five-a-side soccer centre in Norwich.
Goals Norwich off Hall Road will be holding half-term coaching on Tuesday, February 19 between 9:30am and 3pm. It will be available for children aged between five and 15 at a cost of £15 or £25 for siblings.
General manager for Goals in Norwich James Lalonde said: “This is a great opportunity for children to come and play football here at Goals in a fun and safe environment. It’s a great way of them keeping fit and learning new tips and tricks for improving their game.”
He added: “Don’t miss out on the chance to treat your child to a great day of football coaching here at Goals, we’re hopeful of finding a new Messi or Beckham right here in Norwich so hope to see as many faces as possible.
“Drinks and snacks will be available and parents are always welcome to use our licensed Players’ Lounge to watch their budding stars in action as they go through their paces.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your child’s place contact 01603 790060 or visit www.goalsfootball.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Farke on City set up changes
- 2 PRESSER: City v Liverpool - No fresh injuries; Cantwell set to miss out
- 3 Getting nasty and dressing room barnies - City old boy's relegation advice
- 4 Six things you may have missed from City's disheartening defeat to Watford
- 5 Farke opens up on the impact of booing City players
- 6 'I hate losing' - Normann's City debut left a nasty taste
- 7 What does Farke do now to kickstart City?
- 8 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Watford defeat
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: It is not City fans who need to believe
- 10 Encouraging first impressions from City newboy Normann