Half-term football fun at Goals Norwich
Youngsters are being invited to get off the bench and improve their skills at special half-term coaching courses at the Goals five-a-side soccer centre in Norwich.
Goals Norwich off Hall Road will be holding half-term coaching on Tuesday, February 19 between 9:30am and 3pm. It will be available for children aged between five and 15 at a cost of £15 or £25 for siblings.
General manager for Goals in Norwich James Lalonde said: “This is a great opportunity for children to come and play football here at Goals in a fun and safe environment. It’s a great way of them keeping fit and learning new tips and tricks for improving their game.”
He added: “Don’t miss out on the chance to treat your child to a great day of football coaching here at Goals, we’re hopeful of finding a new Messi or Beckham right here in Norwich so hope to see as many faces as possible.
“Drinks and snacks will be available and parents are always welcome to use our licensed Players’ Lounge to watch their budding stars in action as they go through their paces.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your child’s place contact 01603 790060 or visit www.goalsfootball.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 2 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 6 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 9 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries