Half-time: Norwich 0, Preston 0
CHRIS LAKEY Norwich 0, Preston 0: The Canaries continued where they had left off at Leeds playing a good passing game against Preston, but without being able to find the back of the net.
Norwich 0, Preston 0
The Canaries continued where they had left off at Leeds playing a good passing game against Preston, but without being able to find the back of the net.
Robert Earnshaw volleyed a Darren Huckerby free kick wide of the mark on five minutes but it wasn't until half an hour had gone that City looked like scoring again. Visiting keeper Carlo Nash palmed away Lee Croft's cross, the ball fell to Huckerby but he put his shot inches wide of the post. And just before half time City midfielder Carl Robinson produced some magic moments when he jinked his way into the penalty area but saw his efforts well saved by Nash.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich: Gallacher, Colin, Doherty, Shackell, Drury, Robinson, Safri, Etuhu, Croft, Earnshaw, Huckerby. Subs: Lewis, Fleming,
Thorne, McKenzie, McVeigh.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 3 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 4 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 5 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 9 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 10 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
Preston: Nash, Alexander, St. Ledger, Chilvers, Pugh, Jarrett, Whaley, McKenna, Hill, Stock, Nugent. Subs: Lonergan, Sedgwick,
Agyemang, McCormack, Wilson.
Referee: P Joslin (Nottinghamshire)