Hancock gets the last laugh
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: Loddon claimed a 1-0 win at Cromer in Saturday's top-of-the-table Premier Division clash. Chris Hancock scored the crucial goal, although it was not enough to hand Loddon top spot, as Hempnall remain ahead of them on goal difference.
Loddon claimed a 1-0 win at Cromer in Saturday's top-of-the-table Premier Division clash.
Chris Hancock scored the crucial goal, although it was not enough to hand Loddon top spot, as Hempnall remain ahead of them on goal difference.
Hempnall were 1-0 winners at home to AFC Norwich, Paul Franklin netting the winner.
North Walsham remain in contention after their 3-2 win at Dersingham. Goals from Adam Ramsbottom, David Hinton and Darren Miller sealed the win, with Gary English and Nelson Modeira scoring for Dersingham.
You may also want to watch:
Alan Remblance hit a hat-trick for fifth-placed Beccles in a 4-2 win over Hindringham. Neil McMorran was also on target, while Scott Gray and Daniel Peczkowski netted for Hindringham.
Chris O'Brien's treble put Blofield on course for a 5-2 victory at home to Sprowston Athletic. Danny Brown bagged the other two for Blofield as Ben Read netted both Sprowston goals.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: City turn attentions to Bournemouth
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 8 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 9 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
Tony Wright's brace for Brandon put paid to Wroxham Reserves in a 2-0 success and Oliver King was also on the mark twice to give Sheringham a 2-1 win over Holt, for whom Kevin Moore netted.
Acle and Watton battled out a 1-1 draw, Lewis Holsworth scoring for Acle and Liam Campbell hitting the target for Watton.
Rory French's hat-trick sent Bungay two points clear at the top of Division One as they beat Caister 3-0.
Horsford are second after a hard-fought 3-2 win at home to Long Stratton.
Matthew Vesty, Darren Nicholls and Mark Bailes were on target for Horsford, with Carl Harwin and Shaun Moss replying for Stratton.
James Pipe (2) and Neal Stannard got the goals in Wymondham's 3-0 win at home to Wells, while Thomas Green's hat-trick helped Scole ease to a 5-2 win at home to Sole Bay.
Gayton moved three points clear of fellow strugglers Attleborough with a 3-1 win, Nick Bunting, Tom Docherty and an own-goal wrapping up the points.
Steven Ellis and David Dockerty saw Stalham to a 2-0 victory over Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves and Nathan Wilkinson's double helped Corton win 4-1 at St Andrews.