Heartbreak for young Canaries
Norwich City U-18 1, Crystal Palace U-18 2: A goal in stoppage time sank the young Canaries in their final FA Premier Academy Under-18 League fixture of the season at Colney.
Norwich City U-18 1, Crystal Palace U-18 2
A goal in stoppage time sank the young Canaries in their final FA Premier Academy Under-18 League fixture of the season at Colney.
City took the lead through schoolboy Manny Richardson after 55 minutes - his first goal at under-18 level - only for the Eagles to draw level with 15 minutes left through substitute Jack Randall. With less than 60 seconds left, City were denied a penalty when Richardson saw a shot blocked on the line and, with the City bench still appealing, Palace broke and James Dayton had the simplest of tasks.
t Norwich City Under-18: Rudd (Steer, 85 min), Cooper, Yong, Lathrope, Ferrell (Miller, 56 min), Danny Kelly, Adeyemi, Smith, Daley, Richardson, Davey. Subs (not used) Holmes, Stephens, Dawkin.
You may also want to watch:
t Crystal Palace Under-18: Thorp, Abnett, Clynne, Conley, Edwards (Pinney, 70 min), Dalhouse, Djlali, Adelarun, Kudoji, Dayton, Noble (Randall, 52 min). Subs (not used) Sweeney, Charles, Cadolan.
t City Under-16s lost 2-0 to Palace at Colney.
- 1 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: QPR v City - Bullish Farke on Aarons' Everton link; no new injuries
- 4 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 5 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender