Hempnall have their advantage slashed
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: Acle moved to within a point of the top of the Premier Division after winning 3-1 at leaders Hempnall. Nathan Thompson, Lewis Holsworth and Ben Morgan got the goals for the visitors, while an own goal was all Hempnall had to show for their efforts.
Acle moved to within a point of the top of the Premier Division after winning 3-1 at leaders Hempnall.
Nathan Thompson, Lewis Holsworth and Ben Morgan got the goals for the visitors, while an own goal was all Hempnall had to show for their efforts.
Blofield jumped up to third as a Danny Brown double and a Daniel McKail goal gave them a 3-0 win at Holt.
North Walsham went on a scoring spree against lowly Watton, winning 6-1.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Ramsbottom (2), Liam Landamore, Dale Wilton, Darren Miller and James Clifton were Walsham's scorers, with Kevin Bloomfield on target for Watton.
AFC Norwich also hit six, at home to Hindringham.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 3 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 4 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 7 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 8 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
Ben Potter, Mark Pitcher and Lee Cosgrove all hit doubles for the hosts, while Scott Gray, Daniel Peczkowski and David Coslett netted for Hindringham as the game ended 6-3.
Paul English and Adam Seal were on target for Dersingham in a 2-0 home win against Beccles.
Loddon won 2-1 at Sprowston Athletic thanks to goals from Richard Summons and Josh Gunton, with Jason Armes netting for Athletic.
In Division One, leaders St Andrews beat Wells 2-1. Will Layton and David Waters scored for St Andrews, while Daniel Grocott hit the target for Wells.
Mattishall thumped fellow title-contenders Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves 4-1, with goals from Gary Starling, Chris Hall, James Lovell and Daniel Connolly setting up the win. Luke Catchpole scored for Kirkley.
Scott McKinney and Alan Rudder both fired hat-tricks for Horsford in a 7-3 mauling of Wymondham, Mark Bailes was also on target, while Stuart Catchpole (2) and David Ramsbottom found the net for Wymondham.
Long Stratton put five past Sole Bay without reply - Darren Fowles (2), James Barnes, Carl Harwin and Aaron Haynes getting the goals.
Steven Ellis and Michael Reynolds scored to give Stalham a 2-1 win at Scole.