Hempnall take over top spot after win
NORFOLK SENIOR CUP & ANGLIAN COMBINATION: Hempnall replaced Cromer as Premier Division leaders after a 2-0 win at Holt United. Shaun Flint's double earned the visitors the points to move top on goal difference, after North Walsham Town condemned Cromer to their first reverse of the campaign.
Hempnall replaced Cromer as Premier Division leaders after a
2-0 win at Holt United.
Shaun Flint's double earned the visitors the points to move top on goal difference, after North Walsham Town condemned Cromer to their first reverse of the campaign.
A Dale Wilton brace and Adam Ramsbottom's strike proved enough for Walsham, despite Thomas Davis' reply, and they move up to fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Loddon United added to the congestion at the top with a 2-0 home victory against Dersingham Rovers, joining the leaders on 16 points; goals from Chris Hancock and James Marjoribanks.
Beccles Town won 3-0 at home to Brandon Town and Sheringham won 3-1 at Sprowston Athletic. Acle United hit Hindringham for four on their own patch - Adam Faulkes, Damian Didwell, Ben Morgan and Lee Bennett on target.
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 3 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 4 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 5 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 6 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 7 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 9 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
A Chris O'Brien hat-trick helped Blofield to a 4-3 win at Wroxham Reserves, while AFC Norwich won a nine-goal thriller against Watton United; braces from Adam McPhee and James Denmark, plus a Theo Chamberlain effort for the home side, Chris Sharpe and three Kevin Bloomfield penalties for Watton.
Mattishall remain top in Division One, but they could only manage a 2-2 draw with Wymondham Town, the same result Bungay achieved against Gayton.
Horsford were demolished 5-0 by Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves.
St Andrews are fourth after a 3-2 win at Attleborough. Glenn Fletcher's treble helped Corton beat Wells 4-0, while Long Stratton beat Scole Bay 4-1 and Caister won 3-1 at Stalham Town.