Hethersett back up to second
Hethersett Athletic Ladies are back up into second place in the Eastern Region Women’s Premier Division after a comfortable 4-0 win over Haringey Borough.
Once again a very young and inexperienced Hethersett team pulled out all the stops in a tough-tackling game.
Emma Mulley and 16-year-old Lucy Middleton both scored twice.
Hethersett are on the same number of points as league leaders Barking but with an inferior goal difference.
Hethersett Athletic Ladies Hearts were once again hit by first-team calls and unavailability for their game at Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
It was an excellent match of end-to-end football with Hethersett taking the lead after 62 minutes when Hannah Waters beat three players before scoring.
Wymondham pressed for the equaliser which came three minutes into added on time. Despite dropping points it was another excellent performance from Hearts.
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 'He is a very understated person' - Pulis relishing Farke reunion at Carrow Road
- 4 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 5 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 6 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 7 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 8 'We need to adapt' - Skipp keen to share the goals around in Pukki's absence
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 10 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
Hethersett Athletic Girls U15 rotated their squad for their home game against Red Rose, but still came away with a comfortable 4-1 victory.
Defender Beth Evans showed that she has the goal touch with a hat-trick with her third goal coming from the penalty spot. Hethersett’s other strike came from top scorer Sophie Rock.
The girls played well with Ella Stephenson once again outstanding in another good Hethersett display.