Homecare 2, Wensum Albion 5
Albion travelled to Homecare looking to make it two wins on the trot for the first time in a number of years.
Homecare started the better of the two sides forcing Albion to chase the game and it was the home side who took the lead early in the half when a cross from the left was finished from inside the box.
Homecare passed the ball effectively but it was Albion who scored the next goal against the run of play, when a Bowes-Shorten cross was side footed in to the far corner of the net by Gorbould.
After the break Albion started to force the game, closing down players and giving the opposition little time on the ball.
The away side took the lead when a Seaman through ball was fired home by Nick Taylor who had made a good run from the left wing. The lead only lasted minutes as Homecare equalised from a corner, the ball nodded home at the front post.
You may also want to watch:
With the game in the balance the next goal was always going to be important and Albion regained the lead when Jenner’s left foot effort nestled in the corner, after a Martin lay off.
Leeper made it 4-2 to Albion on 70 minutes after an uncharacteristic pass from Gorbould when he could have shot. In the dying seconds a Philo cross found Seaman, who headed home to cap off a fine performance by Albion.
- 1 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 5 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 6 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 10 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut