Homecare 2, Wensum Albion 5
Albion travelled to Homecare looking to make it two wins on the trot for the first time in a number of years.
Homecare started the better of the two sides forcing Albion to chase the game and it was the home side who took the lead early in the half when a cross from the left was finished from inside the box.
Homecare passed the ball effectively but it was Albion who scored the next goal against the run of play, when a Bowes-Shorten cross was side footed in to the far corner of the net by Gorbould.
After the break Albion started to force the game, closing down players and giving the opposition little time on the ball.
The away side took the lead when a Seaman through ball was fired home by Nick Taylor who had made a good run from the left wing. The lead only lasted minutes as Homecare equalised from a corner, the ball nodded home at the front post.
You may also want to watch:
With the game in the balance the next goal was always going to be important and Albion regained the lead when Jenner’s left foot effort nestled in the corner, after a Martin lay off.
Leeper made it 4-2 to Albion on 70 minutes after an uncharacteristic pass from Gorbould when he could have shot. In the dying seconds a Philo cross found Seaman, who headed home to cap off a fine performance by Albion.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 9 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 10 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate