Horsford A 3, Wensum Albion 1
Horsford A hosted an Albion side still looking for their first win of the season.
A slow start from Albion allowed the home side time to pass the ball around with little pressure but Albion did cause problems on the counter attack, Gorbould unlucky to see an effort chip the top of the Horsford crossbar.
The home side took the lead midway through the half, their striker firing into the corner of the net from inside the Albion area.
Albion started giving the Horsford players less time on the ball, forcing the opposition in to making a number of mistakes. It was good work down the right and pressure from Rochford that ended with the Horsford captain slicing into his own net to even the score.
Albion battled well in the second half but conceded two goals in quick succession, failing to clear the danger and allowing the Horsford players in on goal to make the score 3-1.
You may also want to watch:
Albion kept going with Leeper, Jenner and Batch going close to scoring whilst Mackenzie and Martin cleared off the Wensum goal line to keep the away side in the match. Despite some nice football at times Albion once again left with no points.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 7 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 8 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto